Exporting Motifs as Metafile ?

  • Tara Kos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I was trying to write directions for a applique design .. and I found that
      the metafile button is "grayed" when my motif or my applique block is
      highlighted. Does this mean that I cannot export a applique design as a
      metafile? I can't remember being restricted form that in EQ5 ..

      If anyone knows .. I'd appreciate it ! Thanks!

      OH - I use EQ to design .. but Word to write the directions, etc ...

      Tara Kos

      Quilts by Kos http://quiltsbykos.home.mchsi.com/index.html
      My Blog: http://cottonspice.net/wpmu/quiltsbykos
      Check out "Spun Right Round" published in an the March web-issue of Cotton
      Spice Magazine! http://www.cottonspice.com
    • Sheila Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        At 6/1/2007, you wrote:
        >I was trying to write directions for a applique design .. and I found that
        >the metafile button is "grayed" when my motif or my applique block is
        >highlighted. Does this mean that I cannot export a applique design as a
        >metafile? I can't remember being restricted form that in EQ5 ..

        Hi Tate,

        The same rules apply in EQ6 as in EQ5 for exporting the "block" as a
        metafile.

        You must have the "block" open in the "WorkonBlock" worktable in
        order to export it.

        Sorry I do not have my Manual in front of me to quote you the page number.

        Sheila Williams
        Computer and Quilting Software Consultant
        Temecula,CA
        mailto:donegan@...
        http://www.SheilaWilliams.com
        Creator/Publisher of "EQ4/5 Tutorial CD-ROM" Available NOW