Introduction

  • amyhodgesnana
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      My name is Bev and I live in Las Vegas. I have been quilting since
      1980. I learned while my then husband was stationed in Korea and I was
      pregnant. I have owned EQ5 for a couple of years, but have never
      learned it well enough to make it "talk". I'm hoping to learn a few
      things from you and maybe get inspired to complete the lessons.
      Currently i am working on holiday gifts for the grandkids and have
      most of the rings for a paper-pieced wedding ring completed.

      Bev
    • Sandra White
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 17, 2013
        I love EQ and have been using it since EQ 4. I'm now on EQ 7. I'm also using all the appliqué software, Dear Jane, and Blockbase.

        Sandy White Toledo Ohio
        http://swhitesgrandmotherblocks.blogspot.com
        http://sandywhite-sewalong.blogspot.com
        http://swhitesgrandmotherblocks.blogspot.com