Re: [EQ5] Yahoo & print

  • Rita Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Jean,

      If you are using Windows for your operating system, within any program all you have to do is hold the Ctrl key and then the + (plus) key. Each time you hit the + key you will see your whole screen type getting larger. Go to far? Hit Ctrl key and then the - (minus or dash) key and it will reduce. Hit it until it's a size that's comfortable to you.

      Hope this solves your problem.

      Rita in Minnesota

      graywolf <graywolfj@...> wrote: Sorry for cross post, a few days ago I had a hard time
      getting my yahoo mail, if I did it was soooo slow.
      This lasted 3 days. Now I get my mail again and all is
      normal except the print is so tiny I can hardly read
      it. I checked my settings and I have large font
      selected but that doesn't help. I did go to yahoo help
      and that is what it told me to do. If I can't get the
      print bigger I will have to give up on lists, it takes
      up to 1/2 hour to read a digest now.

      If you have any suggestions please respond off list.
      My regular mail is ok it is just lists.

      thanks, Jean NW Wis

      http://mail.yahoo.com