EQ4 or EQ5

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi everyone - I'm excited about this group - hope to learn a lot
      from everyone and hopefully be able to share as well.

      I have EQ4 and I'm debating about going to EQ5? What is everyone's
      opinion?

      The only thing I do with the program is to find fabric pictures on
      line - then import them into my fabric library and they use them to
      design the quilt I am going to make in order to see what the
      finished quilt will look like. That is about all I have used it for.

      I talked to the tech support person at EQ and he thought that maybe
      staying with EQ4 might be best. But the part of me that wants the
      latest and greatest is wondering if EQ5 will make things easier for
      me for the application that I am using the program for.

      Looking forward to reading your responses.