Re: Benartex Fossil Fern STASH

  • quilter_jb
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      Veronica & Alan, thank you for the idea. I've had some computer server
      trouble, but finally got to the website and saved some files to my
      computer. Haven't tried importing them into EQ5 yet, but that's soon.
      There are a lot of other tempting fabrics on that website too! Thanks!
      Jen

      --- In EQ5@yahoogroups.com, "Veronica & Alan" <vjo74348@...> wrote:

      > How about going to the Benartex website at www.benartex.com and save
      the
      > samples as a bitmap file in a folder called Benartex and then a
      subfolder
      > called Fossil Ferns?

    • quilter_jb
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        Betsy,

        I had some computer trouble or would have replied sooner. Thank you
        for checking. Have you found the colors to match pretty well with the
        actual fabrics? Thanks.

        Jen

        --- In EQ5@yahoogroups.com, Betsy Miller <xraylady57@...> wrote:

        > I think I have the Benartex Fossil Ferns fabrics saved on my
        computer at home. will check after work tonight.
        > betsy

      • Betsy Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2006
          I find the colors are pretty true to actual fabric colors.
          Betsy

          quilter_jb <j.beanon@...> wrote:
          Betsy,

          I had some computer trouble or would have replied sooner. Thank you
          for checking. Have you found the colors to match pretty well with the
          actual fabrics? Thanks.

          Jen

          --- In EQ5@yahoogroups.com, Betsy Miller <xraylady57@...> wrote:

          > I think I have the Benartex Fossil Ferns fabrics saved on my
          computer at home. will check after work tonight.
          > betsy

          Looking for EQ products in Australia? http://www.geckogully.com/quilting_software.htm

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Eq5 Quilting

        • quilter_jb
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
            Betsy,

            Wow, thank you so much for uploading all those Fossil Fern bitmap
            files!!! They are going to be a big help in designing using EQ5, and
            I'm glad the colors are accurate, as I'm new to EQ5. Thank you again!