6686RE: [Electric_Quilt] Using Easy Draw

  • Sheila Williams
    Feb 13, 2014
      Hi Nancy,

      Each time you draw a different triangle in your block design you are
      creating a new version of the block design. This will continue until you
      have completely drawn your block.

      You did not say so, but just before you click the "Color Tab" are you
      clicking the "save to Sketchbook" button? If you are, you will notice when
      you open the Sketchbook you have a new version of the block drawing? This is
      because each time we add a line or delete a line we are creating a new
      version of the block.

      You only see some of the coloring because this is all that was placed in the
      memory of the computer at that time. Once you add more lines you now have to
      color in the updated drawing of the block.

      In my case I have a very fast refresh on my computer because of the speed of
      my processor and the amount of memory. So if I add or delete a line in a
      block design and click the save to sketchbook button all of the color from
      the previous version of the block design disappears and I only have the line
      drawing of the block once I click the Color Tab.

      I hope this makes sense to you.

      Bottom line is you are not doing anything wrong.

      Sheila Williams
      Computer Software Consultant