6671PDF and Printing Question

  • lovethemgreys2002
    Jan 18, 2014

      Hello again!

      I downloaded CutePDF and am using it to convert my project to a PDF.  I created a monkey motif.  I print preview it and it shows patches on two pages.  I move a patch to the first page so all patches are on the same page.  Then I print it to CutePDF.  When I open the PDF in Adobe Reader, it is still on two pages.  Can anyone tell me how I can have all the patches on one page and keep them there when I convert it to a PDF through CutePDF?

      Thank you all for your help!  I really appreciate it!!!

      Kim

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic