      To: Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com
      From: sheron@...
      Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:01:37 -0500
      Subject: RE: [Electric_Quilt] Saving Quilt Pattern as a PDF

      Sorry if I am being stupid, but did you write the pattern directions in EQ?  To me EG designs blocks and quilt tops, so I always think of patterns as –so many of this sizes, from this fabric, etc. and then assemble the parts this way…..

      Are you on a PC/Windows CPU?  If so and it is Win 7 or more then the Snippit Tool is very useful to grab images off the screen and then drop them into a MSWord/OpenOffice document, which then can be saved as a PDF.

      I have used this technique on Blogs/tutorials when the author has not provided a PDF.

      Hoping this helps and I am not being too dense.

      Create ON!

      Sheron in the soggy snowy lower central Mitten

      I've created several quilt patterns.  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to save the pattern as a PDF, or if I can convert the pattern to a PDF and how to do that?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic