      From: smfeist <smfeist@...>
      To: Electric_Quilt <Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Sep 19, 2013 10:56 pm
      Subject: [Electric_Quilt] myEQBoutique

      I just recently heard about this site.  Does anyone know if it works with EQ or not. There is a link on the EQ home page so I assume they are related.  Or just with their software.  I see that they have the first three issues of Quiltmakers 100 blocks.  I'm looking for Vol 5.

      Thanks
      Susan
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic