6631Re: block base on Windows 8

  • Kay Ahr
    Aug 30, 2013
      Thank you for this info!! I was looking at laptops about an hour ago. Can't get windows 7, have to get Windows 8. Wasn't about to buy until I knew my EQ7 would work! So I came here and searched for Windows 8. And y'all already had the answer for me!! Whoo-hoo!

      Kay Ahr in Indianapolis, Indiana USA
      (Now leaving to go buy the laptop.)

      --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "crftyquilt" <crftyquilt@...> wrote:

      > I have not had any problems. I have Windows 8 and loaded my new Block Base with out a problem. It even hooked right up with my EQ 7 showing that as a source to look for blocks in.
      >
      > Dianna
      >

      > --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Maria R" <mragusini@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi to everybody , I bought Windows 8 and installed it on my pc . After that I tried to install Blockbase but I couldn't. Any of you had this problem before? Thanks Maria from Italy

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic