6627Re: Version 8 Wish List - Broken Star

  • Maggie Tinnin
    Aug 16, 2013
      I actually did find the Broken Star Block in Block Base, however it used a
      base of 5 for the star points and I wanted a base of 4. I am trying to copy
      a quilt my Mother made some years ago. Of course, I won't do the applique!
      I'll probably use some fancy quilting designs in place of the applique,
      possibly Baltimore Album type blocks (quilting only no piecing). I did
      finally get what I wanted by using borders for the outer star points but I
      will have to modify my cutting instructions because some of my pieced star
      points are broken up. I will sew it the way it is intended to be sewn, not
      the way I had to draw it. But at least I will have a visual of the colors I
      want to use.