6624Re: Version 8 Wish List

  • Johanna Fritz
    Aug 15, 2013
      I think that starting a wish list is a great idea! Every co loves feedback! It seems like angle quilts are the tough ones. For your Broken Star, I would suggest finding the most complicated one in the library that you can and modifying it.

      If anyone else has a wish, please post it separately, as I will. Would be nice to see if we are all thinking alike.
      Johanna in WI

      --- In Electric_Quilt@yahoogroups.com, "Maggie" <mtinnin@...> wrote:

      > I would like to be able to draw "more complicated" quilts. I am presently working on a Broken Star quilt and in attempting to add all of my star points, I am told that the drawing is "too complicated" I am sure others have encountered this problem. Have you found any solution. I have tried shutting the program and even re-booting my computer but that hasn't helped.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic