Re: [ElecMotorControl] dc machine details needed

  • Mohamed Salim T
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
      Difficult task.U may have to get it from the manufactures only.But there are very few reputed DC motor manufactures in india.

      George George <george_innovate@...> wrote:
      hi all,

      I m doing my project in DC machines and need technical details in both DC Motor and Generator
      namely

      motor rating-  efficiency at various loads-whatever other possible details

      Recommend me some websites to get these details
      I have searched google to  get these details and i failed
      That will be a real help for me

      with regards
      George

      May The Almighty bless u...