simulation of space vector control in induction motor control

  • ravinder_kotta
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      hi
      how to simulate space vector pwm in the area of control of induction
      motor control .(direct torque control of induction motor).if any of
      these group have simulik files of dtc . please send me .
    • d_srinu82
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
        --- In ElecMotorControl@yahoogroups.com, "ravinder_kotta"
        <ravinder_kotta@...> wrote:

        > hi
        > how to simulate space vector pwm in the area of control of induction
        > motor control .(direct torque control of induction motor).if any of
        > these group have simulik files of dtc . please send me .

        hi u didnt give clear information. i know spwm. i can help u. when
        will we meet? tell the place.
      • vasan61_prabhu
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
          hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
          matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
          FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......
        • d_srinu82
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
            --- In ElecMotorControl@yahoogroups.com, vasan61_prabhu <no_reply@...>
            wrote:

            > hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
            > matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
            > FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

            hello
            You can do on any version. some files are with me. i downloaded from
            net. they may helpfull to u. those are in matlab 7 version files.
          • ravinder_kotta
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
              wrote:

              > hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
              > matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
              > FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

              hiw
              we have simulation of vector control of im
            • d srini vas
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
                give me ur mail id

                vasan61_prabhu <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
                matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
                FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

                with regards

                D.SRINIVAS,
                M.Tech(Power Systems),