simulation of space vector control in induction motor control

  • ravinder_kotta
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2 12:14 AM
      hi
      how to simulate space vector pwm in the area of control of induction
      motor control .(direct torque control of induction motor).if any of
      these group have simulik files of dtc . please send me .
    • d_srinu82
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 11:59 PM
        --- In ElecMotorControl@yahoogroups.com, "ravinder_kotta"
        <ravinder_kotta@...> wrote:

        > hi
        > how to simulate space vector pwm in the area of control of induction
        > motor control .(direct torque control of induction motor).if any of
        > these group have simulik files of dtc . please send me .

        hi u didnt give clear information. i know spwm. i can help u. when
        will we meet? tell the place.
      • vasan61_prabhu
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5 11:17 PM
          hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
          matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
          FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......
        • d_srinu82
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7 8:48 PM
            --- In ElecMotorControl@yahoogroups.com, vasan61_prabhu <no_reply@...>
            wrote:

            > hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
            > matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
            > FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

            hello
            You can do on any version. some files are with me. i downloaded from
            net. they may helpfull to u. those are in matlab 7 version files.
          • ravinder_kotta
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8 11:01 AM
              wrote:

              > hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
              > matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
              > FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

              hiw
              we have simulation of vector control of im
            • d srini vas
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9 12:00 AM
                give me ur mail id

                vasan61_prabhu <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: hello we are doing same work.. i also need this
                matlab is very helpful svm help files is there in MATLAB7.
                FURTHER DETAILS MAIL ME......

                with regards

                D.SRINIVAS,
                M.Tech(Power Systems),