EPHA Summer Camp Starts Tomorrow

  • El Paso Hockey Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Dear: El Paso

      EPHA Members,

      DON’T FORGET - SUMMER CAMP STARTS TOMORROW!!!
      Summer Camp is BACK and we will be having 3 weeks of Summer Camp once again.  Camp 1 will run June 7th – 11th, Camp 2 from June 14th – 18th, and Camp 3 from June 21st – 25th.   All camp participants will need to show up at the rink at 9:00am.

      We will also be offering the Advanced Summer Hockey Camp that will run during the same dates as the summer camp.  Anyone interested in the Advanced Camp must apply and be accepted into the camp.  Advance Camp size is limited to the first 12 players accepted.  Registration forms are now available at www.elpasohockey.org and at the rink.

      YMCA Mini Mites and Members as well as Military Families email therman@... for a special discount.

      Feel free to email me with any questions.  See you at the rink,

      Tom Herman
      Director of Youth Hockey
      El Paso Hockey Association
      4100 East Paisano
      El Paso, TX 79905
      915-479-PUCK (7825)

      To unsubscribe from this list, click here.

      elpasorhinos.com does not transmit unsolicited
      email and respects the privacy of its list members.
      To report abuse, please contact abuse@....