EPHA Summer League

  • El Paso Hockey Association
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      Dear  El Paso

      EPHA Members,

      Summer is around the corner which means we will be starting our Summer League shortly.  Make sure to sign up by emailing Tom Herman, therman@... right away.

      SUMMER LEAGUE
      Summer League registration is now OPEN.  Players can sign up for –
      Sunday League (Session 1) – Begins Sunday May 23rd & ends June 20th
      Squirt/Peewee – 5:15 – 6:15pm
      Bantam/Midget – 6:15 – 7:15pm

      Tuesday League (Session 2) – Begins Tuesday May 25th & ends June 22nd
      Squirt/Peewee – 6:00 – 7:00pm
      Bantam/Midget – 6:00 – 7:00pm

      Coaches will pick new teams each ice time.  Cost per league is $59*.  Email therman@... for more information and to sign up.

      ELITE TRAINING
      New Elite Training sessions have been added to the schedule starting May 31st.
      Monday 8:00pm - Elite Training WW & XX beginning May 31st
      Wednesday 6:00pm - Elite Training YY & ZZ beginning June 2nd
      Wednesday 7:00pm - Elite Training AA & BB beginning June 2nd
      Thursday 7:00pm - Elite Training CC & DD beginning June 3rd
      Thursday 8:00pm - Elite Training EE & FF beginning June 3rd

      Coaches will include Cory Herman, Grady Little, and Tom Herman.  Cost per session is $79.99*.  Email therman@... for more information and to sign up.

      *If you sign up for a second Summer League or Elite Session, you will receive $10 off, sign up for a third and receive $20 off.

      Please feel free to email me with any other questions.  See you at the rink,

      Tom Herman
      Director of Youth Hockey
      El Paso Hockey Association
      4100 East Paisano
      El Paso, TX 79905
      915-479-PUCK (7825)

      To unsubscribe from this list, click here.

      elpasorhinos.com does not transmit unsolicited
      email and respects the privacy of its list members.
      To report abuse, please contact abuse@....