423Guns and Hoses 2013

  • JC
    Feb 22, 2013
      Here is an update for 2013:

      We are looking at a Guns and Hoses game coming up March 1, 2013. It would be only 1 game and would occur between intermission of the Rhinos game. It will be a 12 minute runtime period. The teams will be police/fire teaming up against the feds. This will be more for fun than anything else. I know it is short notice but Cory really wanted to put something together and I think it was nice that he thought of us. If you don't have equipment please don't worry about it. They have some equipment available at the rink.

      If you are interested in playing and haven't been contacted yet please let me know.

      Kevin ( JustinCase380@... )