394RULES FOR THE ARL GREAT LAKES LEAGUE
- Feb 15, 2010Maximum 5 teams
Games on Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 8:15pm
Last day to register is January 14th. Teams to be picked January 15th
First game will be January 19 and league will finish March 31st.
Guaranteed 8 games plus playoffs for top 4 teams
* 1 penalty shot awarded for all minor penalties.
* 3 penalties in a game will result in a game ejection.
* 2nd game ejection during season will result in a 1 game suspension
* 3 penalty shots awarded for all major penalties plus a game ejection
* Zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards officials. Automatic game ejection will be assessed
* 1st fight is a 1 game misconduct. 2nd fight will result in league suspension
* Gentlemen rules apply if goalie doesn't show up on time
* Clock starts as soon as the zamboni doors shut or 8:15pm. Whichever is later.
3 minute warm up
3 periods, 18 minute run time
Ties result in a 3 man shoot out. Sudden death shoot out if there is no winner.
If a team has fewer than 4 players, the clock will start on time and run for 10 minutes. Game will be forfeited if there is not enough players after 10 minutes.
All players must register with USA Hockey. Visit USA Hockey and click on 'Ice Players and Coaches'.
GO THE EPHA LINK LOCATED IN THIS GROUP'S LINKS SECTION FOR MORE INFO AND SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT SEASON