A DEDICATED HIGH SCHOOL COACH/GAMES MASTER NEEDED

  • hileryrecruitment
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      A DEDICATED HIGH SCHOOL COACH/GAMES MASTER NEEDED

      A CONSORTIUM OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOL IN NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR A
      DEDICATED AND QUALIFIED HIGH SCHOOL COACHES/GAMES MASTER TO START
      IMMEDIATELY.

      Working Details are:
      Must be able to speak English fluently
      Must be an All Round Sportsman
      Must be Vast in All Sports

      Responsibilities of Coaches/Games master
      -Design and implement workouts for all Team Members that fall within
      the guidelines of the program year plan.
      -Keep track of workout attendance
      -Be available to give feedback to School Authority,
      -Be on site as a coach first and athlete second
      -Assist with Purchase of equipment .
      -Required to organise Sporting Activities over the duration of the
      season.

      Prefer Coaching experience to a degree, however, for the right person
      this is negotiable.

      We specialize recruiting, screening, insurances, orientation,
      reference checking, payrolling and tax obligations handled by us.

      We are expecting this position to become full time with all the extra
      benefits of a full time in the 2005-2006 school year.

      We offer an attractive monthly salary and excellent bonuses including
      airfare, visa, and accommodation costs.

      All CV/RESUMES Should be forwarded to the Recruitment's email contact
      as follows
      Email - realityrecruitmentfirm@...

      JAMES OGAGA
      REALITY RECRUITMENT FIRM