In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
I like many people have lost money to unscruplous
Egold Gaming/Investment websites. This forum is designed for people to share
experiences of past game sites and to try and avoid any large losses. Unlike
'Pool Of Gold' and 'Gold Games' websites/forums, this will cover the whole spectrum
of gaming and investments in one arena.
Here are a few common sense rules to follow before
you part with your hard earned gold, if anyone has any more suggestions, just
- Do check out the forums to see if people are
- Do email the admin to check for bouncing address.
- Do monitor game for about a month, before parting
with your gold.
- Do try and resolve a non-payment problem with
admin before shouting on the forums, they could have made a genuine mistake
and doing so could stop new spends, which might affect future payouts.
- Do remember most are just games, don't spend
too much too quickly, maybe use a percentage of your spending amount.
- Do remember to make comments and suggestions
on this group!! :)
Note, as from 16/07/02 no members will be allowed
to post repeat advertising messages, this is considered spam, and ANYONE doing
so will be removed without further notice.
- May 27, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.