How many are going to the Columbus for the MWHC

  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
      Any one on or off this list going to the Columbus Ohio Haunt Con. the
      week end of july 22/24th. I am looking forward to seeing and meeting
      new friends.
      See you there.
      Tommy
    • Barry Schieferstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
        I'll probably make an appearance... LOL

        Barry
        www.midwesthaunterconvention.com

        --
        Midwest Haunters Convention, July 22-24
        Columbus, Ohio
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
          I will be there as well. Probably on Friday morning...

          Randy