Lord Zargon thanks The Scare-a-torium and Trail of Fears

  • Rex Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Lord Zargon thanks The Scare-a-torium and Trail of Fears

      October 26, 2011

      Ghouls Anonymous:

      My travels of terror took me to the new location of The Scare-a-torium in Dublin (Columbus), Ohio on a heartless quest for the freshest of flesh. On Friday the 21st a new playground opened before me and I eagerly sunk my curses into it. Kelly Collins is the producer and he always has my gratitude.

      On Saturday the 22nd I was a crazed loon under the tall, silent trees of Trail of Fears in Hilliard (Columbus), Ohio. On a still, moonless night, a stupendous swath of stars swirled over our heads as we faced down the damned. Producers Mitzie Moore and Eric Whelan brought joy to my black heart and I give them praise.

      Yours in blood,

      Zargon

      EvilLordZargon@...