Lord Zargon thanks the Dent School House

  • Rex Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Lord Zargon thanks the Dent School House

      October 27, 2010

      Creators and Collectors of Chaos:

      I stand before you all to hail the many dark deeds I witnessed at the Dent School House in Cincinnati, Ohio. On Friday the 22nd and Saturday the 23rd no person was safe; no soul was unstained; no hope survived. Producers Bud Stross, Chuck Stross and Josh Wells welcomed me warmly.

      Yours in blood,

      Zargon

      EvilLordZargon@...