Low Port

  • Liz Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      Hello Peter

      what a shame, what an unpleasant situation to have to deal with....I
      wonder if Low Port Centre rang anyone else on the Thursday re the
      missing Lurpak?? Or was it just us?

      I think all your points are valid ones. I agree that to leave could
      imply guilt, it would surely be better to keep using it and to
      implement the inventory system - that way it will quickly become self
      evident

      - we are not to blame
      - who the real 'culprit' is....who else has keys for
      example...cleaners/caretakers/other clubs/other Council staff/security??

      It seems to be we haven't been accused, we have just been
      questioned ....which is subtly different.

      I would support your conciliatory approach and in particular your
      suggested system that might help them get to the bottom of the problem
      and will clearly reveal our honesty in a matter of weeks.

      Very sorry you have had to deal with this on our behalf, along with
      everything else you have to put up with from us!
      Liz