Cairnpapple run - 17 August

  • Dave Stokes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi everybody,
      I'mm afraid I'm in Bristol looking after a 99 year old mother with a broken foot, and don't expect to be back home until somewhere around the 23rd August so won't be able to lead the Cairnpapple run.
      Is there anyone out there who can take over/do a swap with me. I have planned out a route and have a .gpx file for it if that helps.
      Thanks,
      Dave.
    • Dave Stokes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        Bill has voluteered to take this ride for me. Thanks, Bill.
        Cheers,
        Dave.