RE: [EddieEvents] Bash Bish Weekend

  • Marjorie DeVoe
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3 2:35 PM
      Count me in .. tenting as usual! cannot wait to see
      all the folks again!
      --- Bob Castagna <bob.castagna@...>

      http://rd.yahoo.com/M=237312.3054858.4381981.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050735

      http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=237312.3054858.4381981.2848452/D=egroupmai

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245314.3072841.4397732.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050735

      08:HM/A=1495890/R=0/*http://www.netbizideas.com/yheb42>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245314.3072841.4397732.2848452/D=egroupmai
      > l/S=:HM/A=1495890/rand=834685187>

      > Terms of Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      =====
      P&L
      Marje

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • david.plume@wcb.state.ny.us
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3 3:07 PM
        Marje is back online!!!!!

        Hey -- we're heading out tomorrow to get Neil Young at SPAC, July 4th (Fri)
        tix,
        me, B & MD, ya interested?

        Tenting, ya. let it snow! Margaret -- just keep the cabin door open
        so we can warm our tushes by the fire for breakfast.

        Creeks will be flowing massively -- and morels fruiting
        like never before!

        As Barb has said earlier, don't believe the automated reservation system
        when they say all things are filled up. And also, if they are still
        giving you
        grief in a couple of weeks, let us know who needs what, and we'll head down
        there in person
        and secure reservations. We're hunting fungi on Sat. 26 April over in
        western Mass, so we can take a detour on root home.

        - d

        Marjorie DeVoe
        <marje624@yaho To: EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com
        o.com> cc: virginia.gordon@..., james.benkart@...
        Subject: RE: [EddieEvents] Bash Bish Weekend
        04/03/2003
        05:35 PM
        Please respond
        to EddieEvents

        <

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3 3:14 PM
          have to pass on spac.. got abig 60th party to go to on
          the fourth. long time girl friend. cannot miss it.
          PS don't know how long this connect will last.. coming
          thru on old agency net connection. PS ankle sucks sore
          as blazes Hope you both had fun last night..sorry I
          missed it. next time. PS WHERE IS Mary Cooper hiding
          out? miss you miss cooper.

          --- david.plume@... wrote:

          > Marje is back online!!!!!
          >
          > Hey -- we're heading out tomorrow to get Neil Young
          > at SPAC, July 4th (Fri)
          > tix,
          > me, B & MD, ya interested?
          >
          > Tenting, ya. let it snow! Margaret -- just keep
          > the cabin door open
          > so we can warm our tushes by the fire for breakfast.
          >
          > Creeks will be flowing massively -- and morels
          > fruiting
          > like never before!
          >
          > As Barb has said earlier, don't believe the
          > automated reservation system
          > when they say all things are filled up. And also,
          > if they are still
          > giving you
          > grief in a couple of weeks, let us know who needs
          > what, and we'll head down
          > there in person
          > and secure reservations. We're hunting fungi on
          > Sat. 26 April over in
          > western Mass, so we can take a detour on root home.
          >
          > - d
          >

          > Marjorie DeVoe
          >

          > <marje624@yaho To:
          > EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > o.com> cc:
          > virginia.gordon@...,
          > james.benkart@...
          > RE: [EddieEvents] Bash Bish Weekend
          >
          > 04/03/2003
          >

          > 05:35 PM
          >

          > Please respond
          >

          > to EddieEvents

          > Count me in .. tenting as usual! cannot wait to see
          > all the folks again!
          > --- Bob Castagna <bob.castagna@...>
          > wrote:
          > > So true oh well. Creeks will be flowing massively
          > > from a great
          > > Snow winter. Have a great day. TheCave

          === message truncated ===

          =====