Fw: (no subject)

  • MARLYN DEMONACO
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: AiMLeSsMiNd101@...<mailto:AiMLeSsMiNd101@...>
      To: auntkerry@...<mailto:auntkerry@...> ; WaveHog666@...<mailto:WaveHog666@...> ; Surfjunkie666@...<mailto:Surfjunkie666@...> ; margbax1@...<mailto:margbax1@...> ; Czerwinskijjr@...<mailto:Czerwinskijjr@...> ; Samolra@...<mailto:Samolra@...> ; Rush2ny@...<mailto:Rush2ny@...> ; Jpa103158@...<mailto:Jpa103158@...> ; Hobonurz@...<mailto:Hobonurz@...> ; Granmapat48@...<mailto:Granmapat48@...>
      Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:46 PM
      Subject: (no subject)

      this is really cute

      Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had
      > given their new wives duties.
      >
      > The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that
      > he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house
      > cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple
      > days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the
      > dishes were all washed and put away.
      >
      > The second man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged
      > that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning,
      > dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see
      > any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his
      > house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the
      > table.
      >
      > The third man had married a long island girl. He boasted that he
      > told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed,
      > lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal.
      > He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he
      > didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone
      > down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix
      > himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper

    • MARLYN DEMONACO
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2005
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
              Good one, Marilyn.

              Barbara

              This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

              Imeidopf SR ; Geri Manus ; Eric C. Imeidopf ; Chris Van Orden
              Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:01 AM