Re: [EddieEvents] The Blizzard

  • ed_tracey_jr
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9 1:14 PM
      --- Mike Newman wrote:

      Hope everyone is okay and has electricity.
      Looks like The Eddie had 2 feet of snow.
      Long Island about the same.
      Keep warm and stay safe. - Buffin
      --- end of quote ---

      **** Actually, Mike: we had less than a foot here ...... which is nothing
      for our road crews. Whenever there is a Nor-Easter, we who live much further
      inland tend to get less. Coastal New Hampshire (plus Massachusetts and Maine)
      got much more.

      - Ed Tracey
    • Grace
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9 3:26 PM
        We got 33 inches of snow. Middle Country road is a mess in Centereach and Lake Grove. The plows have not even touched my block or the next one. I hope the will come tomorrow. My son and his friends have been helping those who can't help themselves and neighbors. Shoveling their walkways and driveways and not accepting money.
        Keep warm all. It's a good night to have a few drinks and hang with neighbors in walking distance or hang with your family.

        Grace Galietta

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 9 4:33 PM
          Grace My store closed on Friday at 6pm and opened at 2pm today! I didn't go in! Looks like you have tomorrow off!

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 10 6:31 AM
            Nice boys!