Obituary for Chris Davis

  • ed_tracey_jr
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8, 2013
      John Gamble called me today to announce the death of Christopher Davis, one
      of the Davis family we knew as "Chrissy Bands" due to liver problems. More
      details will be available soon, we expect (John says he will be at St. James
      Funeral Home).

      - Ed Tracey
    • Margaret Hefferle
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2013
        wow

        On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM, <Edward.J.Tracey@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > John Gamble called me today to announce the death of Christopher Davis, one
        > of the Davis family we knew as "Chrissy Bands" due to liver problems. More
        > details will be available soon, we expect (John says he will be at St.
        > James
        > Funeral Home).
        >
        > - Ed Tracey

      • Marilyn Tracey
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 8, 2013
          I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday and have Tuesday off!

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 8, 2013
            Our deepest sympathy to the Davis family. May Christopher rest in peace.
            Grace and Tony Galietta

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 8, 2013
              Prayers and condolences to the Davis family.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9, 2013
                What are the details??

                On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Marilyn Tracey <sunnie314@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday
                > and have Tuesday off!
                >
                > ________________________________

              • Marilyn Tracey
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 9, 2013
                  You will have to call for times. Its at the St. James funeral parlor on Monday. They have two parlors, the north and the south. (both are in St. James) I think its the one on Middle country rd. (South) Phone # 631 584-7200  Same owners. John said Monday and Tuesday, so I am assuming Burial is Tuesday! I am so sad.

                  ________________________________
                  > I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday
                  > and have Tuesday off!
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                • Richard Jankowitz
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 9, 2013
                    Our thoughts & prayers are with the family.

                    Richie, Linda & Phillip

                    > I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday
                    > and have Tuesday off!
                    >
                    > ________________________________

                  • Burke Thomas
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 11, 2013
                      Very sorry to hear about Chris.

                      May he rest in peace.

                      Tom Burke
                      People for Parks

                      ________________________________

                      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Marilyn Tracey mailto:sunnie314%40yahoo.com> wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday
                      > and have Tuesday off!
                      >
                      > ________________________________

                    • cohen.raymond
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 11, 2013
                        Sad news, our prayers to the family.

                        Our thoughts & prayers are with the family.

                        Richie, Linda & Phillip

                        > I am so sad. I spoke to John for awhile tonight! I will be there on Monday
                        > and have Tuesday off!

                        This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or otherwise indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion thereof, including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail investor or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation, to buy/sell any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction. Any opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays.

                        This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and, if received from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.