Re: [EddieEvents] Bob Castagna

  • Michael Newman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
      Did I read that correctly? Marilyn Tracey volunteered and gave away 2000 brats with celebrity chefs?

      (Suddenly, Buffin breaks out in song)

      "Did you ever know that you're my hero..."

      ________________________________
      From: Burke Thomas <tjburke12206@...>
      Subject: [EddieEvents] Bob Castagna
      To: "EDDIE EVENTS" <eddieevents@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, November 9, 2012, 11:30 AM

      Hello,

      FYI - I spoke with Bob last night and he and Mary still have no power at their house (yikes).  Some of their neighborhood has power but their block is still out.  Luckily, they are staying at (what was) her Mom's place only a short distance away.

      I hope that they; Marilyn and her family; and everyone else impacted by these storms has their power restored soon so they can get back to a "normal" life.

      Tom Burke
      People for Parks

    • Marilyn Tracey
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
        Stop! never got to meet chef's. guess I didnt rate! :0)