Re: [EddieEvents] Proposed Eddie Event - November

  • bobcas474@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
      So far looks like Caveman and Cavewoman ,,,,,, we be up and running to see the sites and sounds
      of shitty neighborhoods especially new lots ave trains. We should also check out the transit Museum
      in down town brooklyn perhaps they still have the historic train ride to the rockaways creeky keep us posted Chucked Caveman and Cavewoman

      YES TO SHITTY NEIGHBORHOODS LETS HEAR IT.