Captree Fishing Trip Sat. 8/11/ and ocean beaches?

  • Burke Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hello,

      FYI - Susan and I are planning to visit Long Island next weekend (8/10-13).  We expect to be arriving Friday evening and would like to go fishing Saturday morning at Captree (9 am boat) and then to Robert Moses Beach, etc...

      Bob has stated an interest in going to Cupsogue (sp?) beach on Sunday.  This all sounds good to us.

      Please reply if you might be interested in attending either of these events.

      Hope that all are well, have a creeky day,  Tom

      Tom Burke
      People for Parks

    • PatrickT
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
        Fishing sounds cool.......let me know where to go. Very good chance I can attend. Chucked