Found interesting opportunity

  • Bob Castagna
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2012

    • FrankzAlot@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
        Help help there's sharks in the water. Did anybody get this message?

      • Marilyn Tracey
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
          I didn't look at it. Caveman got hacked and is passing a virus around! (Unless he fixed it!)
          Help help there's sharks in the water. Did anybody get this message?

        • bobcas474@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012
            Hi all,

            No Virus from me everything is functioning normally.

            Hey JG,

            Mary and i found record stop in shirley took pictures will show youi soon.