Eddy Bash Details Dec 26th Popeiis Sayville

  • bob Castagna
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      The Eddy bash is Monday Dec26th at Popeiis in Sayville 299 Raft Ave here
      are the Details below this will be family Style the price is
      37PP which includes unlimited wine beer and soda and coffee for 4hrs and
      a tossed salad and garlic bread. The price includes tax and tip as well.
      Here is the menu details below. Please RSVP by Dec10th Sat as i have to
      provide head count and choices
      for food ahead as this is a Family Style afternoon lunch. Hope to see
      all there Happy Holidays You can Rsvp thru Eddy Events or contact Bob
      Cave at 631-316-1778 or 631-737- 3897 if you have not advised me already

      Appetizers below family style included

      Baked Over stuffed Clams
      Fried Calamari
      Eggplant Rolatini

      Entrees Included Served Family Style

      Chicken Parmigana
      Stuffed Flounder
      Popeiis Special assorted seafood over liguini
      Sliced Steak with mushroom Sauce

    • PatrickT
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        What is the start time ???

        --- In EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com, bob Castagna <bobcas474@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > The Eddy bash is Monday Dec26th at Popeiis in Sayville 299 Raft Ave here
        > are the Details below this will be family Style the price is
        > 37PP which includes unlimited wine beer and soda and coffee for 4hrs and
        > a tossed salad and garlic bread. The price includes tax and tip as well.
        > Here is the menu details below. Please RSVP by Dec10th Sat as i have to
        > provide head count and choices
        > for food ahead as this is a Family Style afternoon lunch. Hope to see
        > all there Happy Holidays You can Rsvp thru Eddy Events or contact Bob
        > Cave at 631-316-1778 or 631-737- 3897 if you have not advised me already
        >
        > Appetizers below family style included
        >
        > Baked Over stuffed Clams
        > Fried Calamari
        > Eggplant Rolatini
        >
        > Entrees Included Served Family Style
        >
        > Chicken Parmigana
        > Stuffed Flounder
        > Popeiis Special assorted seafood over liguini
        > Sliced Steak with mushroom Sauce

      • Bob Castagna
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2011
          Hey Dudes,

          Forgot to add start time below

          Start time 1-5pm Monday Dec26th Popeis Sayville.

        • mgnthree@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
            Hey Caveman!

            I need a volunteer with an address to send the official "Eddie Offering" and stocking stuffers to deliver to the party.

            Can you help?

            Merry Christmas!

            Buffin