Awful Trip!..........Margaret Tracey

  • Margaret Tracey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi,

       I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
      to London, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were
      mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card
      were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with
      us.

       We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
      issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
      having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let
      us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially
      assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out? Am freaked out
      at the moment!!

      Margaret