Albany weekend date is set .....

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      The last weekend in October will be our annual gathering in Albany, New York. From Friday night October 28th through Sunday, October 30th, we'll do what we have done for a number of years: have some good food and drink, go creeking and get caught up on each others' lives. And, remember an old yarn or two - we always seem to learn *some* new aspect.

      Friday will be a gathering night; whatever happens, happens - if you're there, we'll have a good time.

      Saturday is the main day (and some make the trek to Albany that morning). Saturday afternoon will feature either (a) our traditional creek visit or (b) a shopping trip for those not up for creeking. Of course if it's a stormy day: we usually (c) take a trip downtown to see museum exhibits or something similar. And Saturday night is our traditional dinner.

      On Sunday we haven't usually done much the past few years ... but may have a quick visit in late morning to a creek, near the highway for people to make the great escape when necessary.

      If you're interested, Tom can advise of a local motel if you'd like a bit more creature comforts. For now - just put this weekend on your calendar.
    • bobcas474@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
        Hi All Eddy Bash Guests

        I know it is early yet we have set a potential date of Fri Dec 23 about 7.30 to 8pm Location TBA
        poss Popeiis of Sayville does that work for all. Please email back and let me know Hope all is well.

        Later cave

        PS Ed and Tom,

        Mary and Myself will attend Albany trip it looks like Sat into Sun and poss JohnG he will advise.