hey!

  • Marilyn Tracey
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 13, 2011
      A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will get 30 minutes! You never know!

    • Margaret Hefferle
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marilyn!!!!!!

        On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Marilyn Tracey <sunnie314@...> wrote:

        > A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
        > history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will get
        > 30 minutes! You never know!

      • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
          Happy Birthday, Marilyn!! You look marvelous!!

          > A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
          > history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will get
          > 30 minutes! You never know!

          This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.
        • Grace
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
            Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
            for the year.
            Love, Grace and Tony
            >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
            >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
            >> get
            >> 30 minutes! You never know!

          • RICHARD JANKOWITZ

              >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up
              >> in history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I
              >> will get 30 minutes! You never know!

              <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('sunnie314@...')>
              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

            • Grace

              • mgnthree@aol.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                  Hello All Eddie-Events members:

                  I’m the incumbent mayor of San Francisco, Edwin M. Lee.
                  It is with greatpleasure that I hereby declare today, “Marilyn Tracey Day.”

                  This includes the Key to the City and all the beer or WhiteRussians you can drink.
                  This also includes free pizza and your choice of two sidedishes.

                  And now, stepping up to the podium, a special guest whoinsisted that he wanted to speak.

                  Ladies and gentlemen, Brian “The Beard” Wilson.

                  “Marilyn…you are…delicious!”

                  Thank you Brian.

                  In closing, the citizens of this fair city wish you, MarilynTracey, the happiest of birthdays.
                  And now, performing an original composition they wrote justfor this occasion.

                  The San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus.

                  Happy Birthday Marilyn
                  We think you are so fine
                  We’d drive you up to Napa
                  And buy you lots of wine
                  You’re fantastic like espresso
                  And even Bacon Bits
                  We’ll sing your praises all day long
                  “All hail the Mighty Grits!”
                  Happy Birthday!

                  Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
                  for the year.
                  Love, Grace and Tony
                  >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
                  >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
                  >> get
                  >> 30 minutes! You never know!

                • Bob Castagna
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                    Hi Marilyn,

                    Have a great birthday what are your pland eating some good food or just hanging
                    out

                    Caveman

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                      Mike,

                      That was awesome I forgot to add your Eddy Gifts were well received thanks for
                      your
                      Eddy Support great email

                      Later Caveman

                      ________________________________

                      Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
                      for the year.
                      Love, Grace and Tony
                      >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
                      >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
                      >> get
                      >> 30 minutes! You never know!

                    • Bob Castagna
                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                        Hi Margaret,

                        Just saying Hello hope all is well in NJ how have you been.

                        Caveman

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                          Rockin good news.

                          Now if you'll excuse me, Marylin's B-Day is a great excuse to have a Mai Tai.

                          Or two.

                          Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
                          for the year.
                          Love, Grace and Tony
                          >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
                          >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
                          >> get
                          >> 30 minutes! You never know!

                        • Marilyn Tracey
                          Message 12 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                            Thank you Barbara! With a 10 year old to keep up with, I think I look Marvelous too!, although she is better dressed! LOL (Mom, can we go shopping?)

                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                              Thank you both so very Much! Yahoo!

                              Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
                              for the year.
                              Love, Grace and Tony
                              >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
                              >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
                              >> get
                              >> 30 minutes! You never know!

                            • Marilyn Tracey
                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                                Thank you Richie! very full and sleepy!

                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                                  Thank you Swami! At first I thought you meant Charles Mansons Buddy!

                                  Happy birthday to you Marilyn: Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true
                                  for the year.
                                  Love, Grace and Tony
                                  >> A very important part of history went down on 4/14/1959. could end up in
                                  >> history books if my 15 minutes of fame is newsworthy! hopefully I will
                                  >> get
                                  >> 30 minutes! You never know!

                                • Marilyn Tracey
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                                    Thank you Cave. Ice cream cake for dinner, then a chicken parm hero for dessert! LOL

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                                      Were is my big Brother Eddie?

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 14, 2011
                                        --- You wrote:
                                        Were is my big Brother Eddie?
                                        --- end of quote ---

                                        *** Just back after a long day ... but Happy Birthday.
                                      • Marilyn Tracey
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Apr 15, 2011
                                          Thanks Eddie!  Hope you get some rest this weekend!

                                          *** Just back after a long day ... but Happy Birthday.

                                        • Burke Thomas
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Apr 15, 2011
                                            Hope that you enjoyed your birthday.  Ice cream cake sounds good (Carvel maybe) but a Chicken Parm hero - that sounds more like lunch than dinner to me. ....

                                            I can't believe that Rebecca is now ten years old.  Take care and have fun.....

                                            Tom Burke
                                            People for Parks

                                            Thanks Eddie!  Hope you get some rest this weekend!

                                            *** Just back after a long day ... but Happy Birthday.

                                          • Richard A. Jankowitz
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Apr 16, 2011
                                              Feeling pretty good.still have to go for more rehab, but much better over
                                              all. We need to have a barbeque/party here on a Sunday afternoon.let me know
                                              any dates that aren't good for you already.

                                              Speak to you soon

                                              _____

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Apr 18, 2011
                                                Hi Mike,

                                                Have a triple on me and spare the olives yeah!

                                              • mgnthree@aol.com
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Apr 18, 2011
                                                  10-4!

                                                  Got Pupu? You bet I do.