Re: [EddieEvents] Dec26th Popeiis 2-6pm and Eddy report for Thanksgiving weekend

  • bobcas474@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Margaret,

      Hope you had a great thanksgiving

      Jean marie,

      Will you and the hubby be attending.

      Marilyn,

      What is your status for Eddy bash on Dec26th 2-6pm Popeiis.

      Captain,

      I heard from bands you were bringing other mugs from nesconset what is the status. I emailed the payer but no answer have you heard from him put the heat on need rough head count.

      Eddie,

      Wheres the report for last weekend on your visit.

      Baits,

      What is your status for party Dec 26th will you and Jackie be attending.

      Susan Von Anders,

      What is your status for Eddy bash Sun Dec26th 2-6pm

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        Hi Cave, I requested the day off, and hope to attend. (will let you know) for picks of food,
        Steak prushetto, fried Ravioli, Buffalo wings. main dish, Chicken parm, steak w/ Mushroom gravy, Ravioli.

        > On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM, wrote:
        >

        > > > Hey Eddie members,
        > > > Please see menu below attachment did not go thru from
        > previous email.
        > >

        > > > Please RSVP by 12/10 if you are attending details of menu to
        > > > follow cost will be 37.00 which includes tax tip and 4hrs of
        > > > wine, beer and soda. Please let us know what you like please see
        > > > attachment.
        > > > Chucked caveman

      • Jeannemarie Tracey
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010
          Sorry Cave, we will be in California with Steve's parents for Christmas.  I will miss being there...sounds like it will be a good one!

          Enjoy!

          -- Sent from my Palm Pre

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2010
            Hi, I will be attending! My hubby has to work, as usual I look forward to seeing everyone!
            See you then, Susan
            --- In EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com, "Jeannemarie Tracey" <JTTracey@...> wrote:

            > Sorry Cave, we will be in California with Steve's parents for Christmas.  I will miss being there...sounds like it will be a good one!
            >
            > Enjoy!
            >

            > -- Sent from my Palm Pre
            > On Dec 1, 2010 11:26 PM, bobcas474@... bobcas474@... wrote:

            > Hi Margaret,
            >

            > Hope you had a great thanksgiving
            >

            > Jean marie,
            >

            > Will you and the hubby be attending.
            >

            > Marilyn,
            >

            > What is your status for Eddy bash on Dec26th 2-6pm Popeiis.
            >

            > Captain,
            >

            > I heard from bands you were bringing other mugs from nesconset what is the status. I emailed the payer but no answer have you heard from him put the heat on need rough head count.
            >

            > Eddie,
            >

            > Wheres the report for last weekend on your visit.
            >

            > Baits,
            >

            > What is your status for party Dec 26th will you and Jackie be attending.
            >

            > Susan Von Anders,
            >

            > What is your status for Eddy bash Sun Dec26th 2-6pm

          • Bob Castagna
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 6, 2010
              Hi Susan,

              Looking forward to seeing you I will be emailing flyer out this week Hope you
              had a nice thanksgiving.