One baby step closer to Soylent Green

  • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-08/24/pissky

      ________________________________
      This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

    • RICHARD JANKOWITZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
        I don't think I'll ever be able to drink a single malt again!

        On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Plume, Barbara (OTDA) wrote:

        http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-08/24/pissky
        <http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-08/24/pissky>

        <http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-08/24/pissky>
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>