Good time had.....

  • Edward.J.Tracey@valley.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
      ....this past Thanksgiving weekend - and certainly hope yours was, too. Had
      dinner with the Sisters Tracey and their loved ones that day, and then after
      some city shopping on Friday, I made it out to Long Island to meet up with "the
      gang". Bob and Mary were most gracious as always, and we met up with Ed Davis
      that night.

      The next day, Tony Davis joined us for some creeking, and in celebration of
      Mary's birthday we went to the Black Forest Brew Haus in Farmingdale (along
      with my brother, Tom, Sue and Sue's sister Sandra as well as Tony Davis). The
      only disappointment was that John Gamble was down for the count this weekend
      (24 hour bug, he said).

      As if that wasn't enough, we'll do it all over again in four weeks. I hope
      several of you can join us the weekend after Christmas - creeking session that
      Saturday afternoon (weather permitting) and then our party that evening at
      8:30. By having this event on the 28th, we are getting some nibbles from
      out-of-towners who normally could not make this event.

      If you're interested, contact The Hawk at this address and let us know -
      we'll save a place at the table for you! ---> bob.castagna@...
    • Bob Castagna
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
        RE: [EddieEvents] Good time had.....

        Hello fellow creekers hope all is well please contact me by
        Sat Dec14th if you plan to attend Christmas party I have to
        Give them a head count. Hope to see everyone on Dec28th.

                                 From Bob/Hawk Caveman your party host.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
          Cave,
            I will be there, with bells on!
          Margaret
        • WRandazzo@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
            <PRE>count me
          • Bob Castagna
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
              RE: [EddieEvents] Good time had.....

              Thanks dude How about hannah? Are you going solo?