Re: [EddieEvents] 90 MPH Winds?

  • mgnthree@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      I suggest we put on a telethon immediately to raise funds for the "Marilyn Bacothon" and get some emergency bacon to you ASAP.

      I'll be the first act and sing my blues song.

      "Bacon Please Don't Go."

      Buffin

      From: Edward.J.Tracey@... <Edward.J.Tracey@...>
      To: EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 1:05 PM

      --- Mike Newman wrote:
      A Shout out to the Eddie! How are you doing with the big snow? My local news
      numnutz are calling it a "Killer Storm." Do you have enough bacon? Keep the
      members and fans up to date.

      Buffin
      --- end of quote ---

      *** Although we did get some high winds last night (and windy days are
      uncommon here) all that meant was some twigs and such on the ground this
      morning. And we simply had rain yesterday, not any snow.

      The national weather anchors will talk about conditions in New England but -
      especially this season - they tend to be highly localized. Places with higher
      elevations did get socked but, in my river-valley area, it's been
      less-than-average snowfall and warmer-than- normal temps this season. Go figure.