Updates Pa-leez

  • mgnthree@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hey Czar:

      What's up with the therapy? Any progress?

      Hey Eddie Burke:

      Any luck finding pictures of the Tracey Brothers wearing Hockey gear?

      Eddie Events Members want to know!

      :)
      Buffin

    • Edward.J.Tracey@valley.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        --- You wrote:
        What's up with the therapy? Any progress?
        --- end of quote ---

        *** I have my next appointment this coming Tuesday, so will give a full
        update then. But am feeling stronger, have gone into work 2x/week the past
        fourteen days and can get around much better.
      • mgnthree@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
          Good news!