Re: [EddieEvents] Re: Eddie Events

  • mgnthree@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
      What about the Brown Jug?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marilyn Tracey <sunnie314@...>
      To: EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 3:32 am
      Subject: Fw: Re: [EddieEvents] Re: Eddie Events

      I suggest we go to Tobins first, then go to Freddy's, then Bruno's, Beu Bleu, Smokies, then head up to Pleasant inn, 2nd street, the hideaway, and last the mad hatter. $2 to get in and a $1 for ciggarettes!
    • Marilyn Tracey
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2008
        The brown jug was cool. I don't know what it is now! John, what is it?

      • mfc456@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
          January 23 - 25, 2009Eastover's Girls Weekend Away!
          Kid Free, Guy Free, Stress Free.
          Imagine a weekend of pampering yourself, surrounded by friends. Stay in your pajamas and slippers all weekend or get a makeover. Be the star at Karaoke or sit by the fireplace and read a book. Exercise or take a nap. Help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar or the salad bar. This weekend is all about you. Some of the services available for an additional fee will include Massage, Facials, Waxing, Psychic Readings, Horseback Riding, Yoga and Water Aerobics. (Girls Weekends Away are for girls 21 and over please!)
          For more information visit www.myspace.com/girlsweekendeastover
          January 30 - February 1, 2009WINTER COUPLES WEEKEND
          WHERE YOU CAN HAVE TWICE AS MUCH FUN. Miss those carefree days when you could play all day and stay up dancing all night without worrying about a designated driver, what time to be home for the babysitter or whose turn it is to get up early with the kids in the morning? We�ve got what you�re looking for. Call your friends, pack the bags, fill the cooler and get in the car and go. Eastover couples weekends� No Kids, No Curfew, No Worries Winter Activities include cross country skiing and snow shoeing. Guests of Eastover can ski at Bousquet Ski Area. Lessons and rentals are available.
          February 13 - 15, 2009FAMILIES
          Winter Fun Weekend
          ***2 NIGHT MINIMUM***
          ***STAY 3 NIGHTS, GET THE 4TH NIGHT FREE***
          Organized social schedule packed with activities appealing to all ages. And for those parents who need a break from the little ones to relax by the fireplace and read a book or take dip in our heated indoor pool followed by a sauna - included in your rate is Kids Camp for children ages 3 and up. Eastover also offers nightly dances with games and music for all ages. At Eastover we keep the Quality in Quality Time.
          Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing and our Polar Bear Club are among the winter activities available at Eastover. If down hill skiing is what you're looking for - Eastover Guests can ski at Bousquet Ski Area. (Lessons and Rentals are available)
          February 15 - 20, 2009FAMILIES
          Winter Fun Week
          ***2 NIGHT MINIMUM***
          ***STAY 3 NIGHTS, GET THE 4TH NIGHT FREE***
          Organized social schedule packed with activities appealing to all ages. And for those parents who need a break from the little ones to relax by the fireplace and read a book or take dip in our heated indoor pool followed by a sauna - included in your rate is Kids Camp for children ages 3 and up. Eastover also offers nightly dances with games and music for all ages. At Eastover we keep the Quality in Quality Time.
          Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing and Polar Bear Club are among the winter activities available at Eastover. If down hill skiing is what you're looking for - Eastover Guests can ski at Bousquet Ski Area. (Lessons and Rentals are available)
          February 20 - 22, 2009FAMILIES
          Winter Fun Weekend
          ***2 NIGHT MINIMUM***
          ***STAY 3 NIGHTS, GET THE 4TH NIGHT FREE***
          Organized social schedule packed with activities appealing to all ages. And for those parents who need a break from the little ones to relax by the fireplace and read a book or take dip in our heated indoor pool followed by a sauna - included in your rate is Kids Camp for children ages 3 and up. Eastover also offers nightly dances with games and music for all ages. At Eastover we keep the Quality in Quality Time.
          Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing and our Polar Bear Club are among the winter activities available at Eastover. If down hill skiing is what you're looking for - Eastover Guests can ski at Bousquet Ski Area. (Lessons and Rentals are available)
          March 6 - 8, 2009JUST ADDED: AN ADDITIONAL GIRL'S WEEKEND AWAY! Kid Free, Guy Free, Stress Free! Imagine a weekend of pampering yourself, surrounded by friends. Stay in your pajamas and slippers all weekend or get a makeover. Be the star at Karaoke or sit by the fireplace and read a book. Exercise or take a nap. Help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar or the salad bar. This weekend is all about you. Services available for an additional fee will include Massage, Facials, Waxing, Psychic Readings, Horseback Riding, Yoga and Water Aerobics, Workshops and More! (Girls Weekends are Away are for girls age 21 + older please!)
          For more information visit www.myspace.com/girlsweekendeastover
          March 13 - 15, 2009SINGLES
          GET AWAY AND GET LUCKY at Eastover's St Patty's Day Weekend
          An Active Social schedule and Nightly Entertainment with DJ, Karaoke, Live Bands. Corned Beef & Cabbage, The Berkshire Highlander Bagpipe Band and Green Plastic Hats - It's Eastover with an Irish Twist.
          March 20 - 22, 2009Paranormal Investigation Weekend
          Have you ever wondered...Could Eastover Resort be Haunted??
          Find out for yourself and be part of an official Paranormal Investigation. Come and join us behind the scenes at Eastover Resort as we take on the task of Ghost Hunting and uncovering the mysteries and myths of Eastover Resort. Bring your cameras, recorders, and your courage... leave with your cameras and recorders.
          $220 per person plus taxes. Advance reservations are required.
          March 27 - 29, 2009Eastover's 2nd Annual Scrapbooking Weekend
          Crop till you Drop! $235.00 per person for the entire weekend ($80.00 for Thursday Night). Rate includes complimentary wine & cheese receptions both Thursday & Friday, all meals, use of resort facilities. More information on this very popular event to follow!
          You can also check out www.marycanavan.typepad.com/eastover for more information.
          April 3 - 5, 2009GIRL'S WEEKEND
          7th Annual "Girls Weekend Away"
          Kid Free, Guy Free, Stress Free
          Imagine a weekend of pampering yourself, surrounded by friends. Stay in your pajamas and slippers all weekend or get a makeover. Be the star at Karaoke or sit by the fireplace and read a book. Exercise or take a nap. Help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar or the salad bar. This weekend is all about you.
          Services available for an additional fee will include Massage, Facials, Waxing, Psychic Readings, Horseback Riding, Yoga and Water Aerobics, Workshops and More! (Girls Weekends are Away are for girls age 21 + older please!)For more information visit www.myspace.com/girlsweekendeastover
          April 24 - 26, 2009