RE: [EddieEvents] Potential Met Ticket Plans in August

  • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      I'm interested, too. Thanks.

      Barbara Plume

      This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.