Re: [EddieEvents] Sad News

  • bobcas474@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      so sorry to hear the news,,, hope you and joe are ok ,,,,
      if you can ,,,please send us your home phone # or cell phone if possible,,,
      i have at&t svce and mary has verzion,,, so we can hopefully call each other,,
      talk to you soon,,

      bob & mary

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        Sorry for your loss.

        Buffin

        From: mekiki71

        Date: Sunday, June 1, 2008 1:13 am

        To: EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com

        > Bob & Mary and to all those who Know Nicolette and Joe, I just wanted

        > to let you Know my mom passed away today May 31st. Hope all is well

        > with you all. Nicolette

      • Marilyn Tracey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
          Sorry to hear about your Mom! I will say a prayer! marilyn