Joe and Nic went to the races

  • mekiki71
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hey Everyone, Just wanted to share some of the Nascar race Joe and I
      went to this weekend. Weather has been nice and warm here too. Hope
      when you guys and gals warm up over there you will go creeking and
      take some photos to share. well .......... creeeeeeeeeek and don't
      forget those helmets!!!!!!!! Nic and Joe
    • mfc456@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS,,, WE HAD SNOW 02/22/2008 AND CAVEMAN'S WORK TOLD HIM DON'T COME TO WORK , STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!

        JUST LIKE MY JOB, I WENT IN LATE 09:00AM AND LEFT EARLY 01:00PM AND MET HIM FOR LUNCH AT BRANCHELLI'S WHICH WAS VERY BUSY AS LAST DAY OF SPRING BREAK FOR SCHOOLS HERE,,,,,

        WE WENT TO PORT JEFF FERRY WEEKEND BEFORE LAST, THEY BUILT AN OUTDOOR ICE SKATING RINK NEXT TO DANFORDS ( VERY SMALL) AND ONLY OPEN WHEN WEATHER PERMITTING AND DANFORDS WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS MAIN ENTRANCE NEAR FERRY BEING GUTTED AND UPDATED AS UPSTAIRS IS NOW ONLY CATERING,,, NO MORE DISCOTEQUE
        AS YOU KNOW , THAT IS THE PLACE WHERE CAVEMAN, RUBBER TONY BANZ
        AND I MET AND THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE BANZ SHOW,,,,,

        RIGHT BANZ,, AS I CALL MY CAVEMAN AND HE CALLS ME THE SAME OR SMANGEOUS !!!

        LOVE YOU GUYS,,
        MISS YOU,,,,
        KEEP IN TOUCH,,,
        BANZ, (MARY)