RE: [EddieEvents] Library Journal - Can-Do Revolutionary

  • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      It sure is!!!!!

      This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.