Happy New Year!

  • reorgman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
      Have an Eddie New Year !
    • Bob Castagna
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
        Have a Happy New Year

        reorgman <reorgman@...> wrote: Have an Eddie New Year !

      • Richard A. Jankowitz
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2008
          Just want to let you that my band "Northern Lights" will be playing at the
          Dirty Martini Saturday January 10. It's on Portion Road a few blocks past
          Hawkins Ave. on the north side of the street. Caveman.don't let me down!!

          Everybody have a safe New Year!

          Richie

        • bobcas474@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2008
            Hey Rich,

            Happy New Year what time is your band playing next week Hey Jen bands Ed Bands, Johng and Tony G and Grace Pat and the Payer Anyone interested in seeing Richies Band next Sat this is a real Skank Place for you guys to perform love to watch the payer in action. Let me know we will coordinate on this. Pat Glad you enjoyed Place we picked. Hey SUsan Von anders are you interested in seeing my friends band there very good please let me know.

            The caveman and cavewoman

            > Just want to let you that my band "Northern Lights" will be
            > playing at the
            > Dirty Martini Saturday January 10. It's on Portion Road a few
            > blocks past
            > Hawkins Ave. on the north side of the street. Caveman.don't let
            > me down!!
            >

            > Everybody have a safe New Year!
            >

            > Richie

          • Richard A. Jankowitz
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
              We start at 10 pm.on our way to Florida to see the grandmas.talk to you when
              we get back.

              Have a Happy New Year!

              Richie

              _____

            • bobcas474@optonline.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 7, 2009
                Hey Ernie and Danny,

                Happy New Year Ernie, it was good running into you at Kohls how did you make out in Rockypoint with the woman Sat Nite? Thanks for your christmas card

                Danny,

                How have you been seeing any new woman Are you rooting for the Giants? Do you still go out and hang out anymore also thanks for your card.

                Would you guys like to stop by Dirty Martini to hear my friends band this Sat they start at 10pm
                I told Charlie he said he would be interested. Mary,Myself,Tony,Grace and few other friends to be there as well. The place is located right across from Guintas Meat farms next to record stop.
                I don't think there is a cover send me an email let me know. If you would like to bring any friends they are welcome. It is on portion road in ronkonkoma.

                Rich,
                Is there a cover to get in for the band at Dirty Martini?

                Thanks Hope to hear from you guys,

                Bob Pipe Cave Inc.

              • bobcas474@optonline.net
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 7, 2009
                  Rich,

                  There is a cover of 5.00 just to let people know I emailed some friends looking forward to it.

                  Later caveblaster

                  Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:09 pm
                  Subject: Re: [EddieEvents] Happy New Year! and my friends band at Dirty Martini
                  To: EddieEvents@yahoogroups.com,brightsky1947@...,
                  Cc: ernie11784@...,babyness37@...,

                  Hi Dudes,
                  There is a 5.00 cover just called to Confirm please see attachment for location of Dirty Martini
                  REmember Sat Nite Jan 10 10pm for some good rock and roll tunes. let me know send me an email. the band Northern lights

                  Later Bob Pipe cave Inc

                  > Happy New Year Ernie, it was good running into you at Kohls how
                  > did you make out in Rockypoint with the woman Sat Nite? Thanks
                  > for your christmas card
                  >
                  > Danny,
                  >
                  > How have you been seeing any new woman Are you rooting for the
                  > Giants? Do you still go out and hang out anymore also thanks for
                  > your card.
                  >
                  > Would you guys like to stop by Dirty Martini to hear my friends
                  > band this Sat they start at 10pm
                  > I told Charlie he said he would be interested.
                  > Mary,Myself,Tony,Grace and few other friends to be there as
                  > well. The place is located right across from Guintas Meat farms
                  > next to record stop.
                  > I don't think there is a cover send me an email let me know. If
                  > you would like to bring any friends they are welcome. It is on
                  > portion road in ronkonkoma.
                  >
                  > Rich,
                  > Is there a cover to get in for the band at Dirty Martini?
                  >
                  > Thanks Hope to hear from you guys,
                  >
                  > Bob Pipe Cave Inc.

                • Richard A. Jankowitz
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 7, 2009
                    Cave!

                    I didn't know about the $5.00 cover & really appreciate you calling out
                    everyone. I just went by there tonight to check out the place.it looks like
                    a very cool place to play & we're looking forward to playing a gig there.

                    We had a great practice last night & are all set.we do every thing from the
                    Who, Tull, Hendrix, Led Zepp, Beatles, Temptations, Stones, Grass Roots, Bad
                    finger, Van Morrison, Roy Orbison, Stone Temple Pilots, Clapton, Stevie Ray
                    Vaughn & so much more.

                    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

                    Richie

                    _____

                    Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:09 pm
                    Martini
                    To: EddieEvents@ <mailto:EddieEvents%40yahoogroups.com>
                    yahoogroups.com,brightsky1947@ <mailto:brightsky1947%40aol.com> aol.com,
                    Cc: ernie11784@aol. <mailto:ernie11784%40aol.com> com,babyness37@gmail.
                    <mailto:babyness37%40gmail.com> com,

                    Hi Dudes,
                    There is a 5.00 cover just called to Confirm please see attachment for
                    location of Dirty Martini
                    REmember Sat Nite Jan 10 10pm for some good rock and roll tunes. let me know
                    send me an email. the band Northern lights

                    Later Bob Pipe cave Inc

                    <mailto:EddieEvents%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com