RE: [EddieEvents] Dark Shadows 40th Anniversary

  • Plume, Barbara (OTDA)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Cave:

      I became a huge Dark Shadows fan shortly after my sister started
      watching it, followed by both of our parents. I would have loved to have
      been there!! Thanks for the memories!!

      Barbara

      This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        Glad you liked the memories I did not realize you were a fan.

        _____

[...]

        rcastagna@... <mailto:rcastagna%40eskimopie.com>
        Phone:631-737-9700 ext419
        Phone:1-800-423-2763 ext419