Rebecca's Dream

  • MARLYN DEMONACO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      She had a dream this morning. three times she asked me if I wanted to hear about it. of coarse I said yes. each version got better and better!! Salina and Rebecca had on little thing's on their bellies. (like bicycle reflectors). They were blue, If they turned red, Ghosts would come. You couldn't punch the ghosts because they are invisible. Then Patty the parakeet was there. she had a reflector on her belly but it didn't work because Rebecca Forgot to put batteries in it. We (rebecca, selina, Allesia, Mom, Dad , And PTP) Were hiding behind the bushes, and a ghost made a scary face at Rebecca. I asked "how can you see the ghosts if they are invisible?" Rebecca said she had on invisible glasses that could see the Ghostes!!!! Hope all is well!!! Marilyn